Saturday, June 7, 2014

Day 3 recap

Well, today started out with me waking up with a painful throat. I shouldn't be surprised. It happens whenever I'm in a room with a large group of unfamiliar people such as a wedding or in this case, an airplane! Brunch was at a café by the ocean. I had poached eggs with salmon, avocado, and potatoes. I was bummed my stomach wasn't happy with salmon that early in the day. The daily iced coffee made up for it!



We went on a double decker bus and got a good overview of the city. The pic below has the rainbow in support of gay rights.


This building as real gold on the roof. The photo doesn't do it justice.


Nice legs! Welcome to the hippie district!






Figure this one out.


Going through a tunnel on top of the bus... Can we say windy?



Hello golden gate!!




This photo is an understatement of the wind. I'm pretty sure my hair was straight up in the air longer then it was down!



The "jealous big brother" bridge


Selfie on the bus,,

No comments:

Post a Comment